Essential Flu Watch Information
The following facilities have/are implemented temporary visitor restrictions due to high flu like activity and to minimize the spread of flu symptoms. Additionally, pay attention to your local news to see if your local health facilities are effected.
- Community Health Network
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- St. Vincent
- Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital
- Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital
- Richard L. Roudebush V.A. Medical Center
- Indiana University Health
- Riley Hospital for Children
- Memorial Hospital
- Elkhart General Hospital
- St. Paul's Life Plan Community
- Holy Cross
- Rehabilitation Institute at Elm Road
- Mishawaka and Plymouth Medical Centers
- Parkview Health Facilities
Marion County Snapshot
(Feb 04 - Feb 10)
Update on Most Recent Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) Local Activity
The percentage of ED visits last week (Week 6) that were related to ILI was 5.06%. This is high and is elevated for this time of year.
There have been 14 influenza-associated deaths for Marion County residents this flu season.
In Marion County hospitals’ ED population, ILI was most common in the 0-4 age group. Among ED visits by 0-4 year olds, 9.21% were for ILI. ILI among ED visits by 5-17 year olds was next highest, at 8.34%.
Extended ILI Reports
The percentage of ILI related ED visits was 4.49% (high).
Children age 5-17 had the highest age-specific percent ILI (7.29%).