This training course is to enhance jurisdiction preparedness and emergency response efforts by providing the knowledge of how to exercise and revise a plan that utilizes an all-hazards, whole community approach toward a medical countermeasures event. Assists with coordination of planning and training for, and responding to a medical countermeasure response for a public health incident. This course responds directly to the National Preparedness Goal; as it applies to delivery of medical countermeasures to exposed populations.
REGISTRATION FOR CLASS:
* Registration for the class is only through the Indiana Department of Homeland Security’s (IDHS) ACADIS system.
* To access the IDHS ACADIS system you must have a PSID.
* If you DO have a Public Safety IDentification (PSID) number but DO NOT have an ACADIS account, you must contact IDHS at email@example.com and request that an ACADIS account be created for you (include your PSID in the request).
* If you DO NOT have a PSID, request a PSID at http://www.in.gov/dhs/3880.htm and an ACADIS
* Follow all instructions to complete the ACADIS set up.
* By requesting a PSID and an ACADIS account, you are not creating any ongoing obligation.